Alloy Steel seamless pipes contains generous amounts of components other than carbon, for example, nickel, chromium, silicon, manganese, tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium and constrained measures of other usually acknowledged components, for example, manganese, sulfur, silicon, and phosphorous. Expansion of such alloying components is typically for the reason to expand hardness, quality or compound resistance.
Alloy Steel seamless pipes made of alloy steel have rare execution properties. These are for the most part created for vitality related applications including oil and gas penetrating and are subjected to burdens in machine parts. Ashapura Steels Alloy Steel seamless pipes are likewise utilized as a part of everyday life, pander to the household, expert or modern needs. Lately, the interest for compound steel tubing has been expanding alongside the financial development.
ASTM: A-335, A-387 GR. P1, P5, P9, P11, P12, P22, P91
APPLICATION OF ALLOY STEEL SEAMLESS PIPES:
- Energy-related applications that involve Oil and Gas Drilling
- Catering to domestic or industrial needs
- In conveyance of fluids intended for critical high temperatures
- In general corrosion service applications
- In heat transfer process equipment like Boilers, Heat Exchangers
- In General Engineering and Process Instrumentation applications