CS seamless API 5L gr B PSL 1 pipes are independently secured so that the premium nature of material is held and there are no harms in the last phases of production. API 5L Gr B PSL 2 Seamless Pipe accompanies engraves pertinent to the employment data (for instance warmth number, size, material and part number). CS seamless API 5L gr B pSL 1 pipes are a high return consistent channel that is altered to suit seaward basic purposes. It is expected for (however not restricted to) use in settled seaward structures and is intended to work in the seaward area.
To satisfy the interest of preparing commercial enterprises, we make and supply astounding Welded Seamless Pipes (API 5L Grade B PSL 1) that is suitable for different temperature & weight fluid exchange. CS seamless API 5L gr B PSL 1 pipes are accessible in distinctive particulars. These Welded Seamless Pipes are fabricated by high calibre of crude material as to give smooth stream of different kind of liquid.
APPLICATIONS OF CS SEAMLESS API 5L GR B PSL 1 PIPES:
- Food Processing
- Machine Building
MATERIAL GRADES OF CARBON STEEL SEAMLESS:
|High Temperature Seamless Pipe||ASTM A106 Gr. B/C, API 5L Gr. B, ASTM A53 Gr. B|
|Heat Exchanger Seamless Tube||ASTM A179|
|Low Temperature Seamless Pipe||ASTM A333 Gr. 3/6|
|Low Temperature Seamless Tube||ASTM A334 Gr. 6|
|High Yield Seamless Pipe||API 5L Gr. X42/X46/X52/X56/X60/X65/X70/X80 PSL-1/PSL-2|
|High Yield Seamless Pipe||ISO 3183 Gr.L245, L290, L320, L360, L390, L415, L450, L485|
|Atmospheric & Low Temp EFW Pipes||ASTM A671 Gr. CC60/CC65/CC70|
|High Pressure & Moderate Temp EFW Pipes||ASTM A672 Gr. B60/B65/B70/C55/C60/C65/C70|
|High Yield ERW/SAW Pipe||API 5L Gr. X42/X46/X52/X56/X60/X65/X70/X80 PSL-1/PSL-2|
|High Yield ERW/SAW Pipe||ISO 3183 Gr.L245, L290, L320, L360, L390, L415, L450, L485|
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF CS SEAMLESS API 5L GR B PSL 1 PIPES:
MECHANICAL COMPOSITION OF CS SEAMLESS API 5L GR B PSL 1 PIPES:
|245(35 500)||415(60 200)||28%|
- 0.50% maximum for copper, 0.50% maximum for nickel, 0.50% maximum for chromium, and 0.15% maximum for molybdenum.
- For each reduction of 0.01% below the specified maximum concetration for carbon, an increase of 0.05% above the specified maximum concentration for manganese is permissible, up to a maximum of 1.65%
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of the niobium and vanadium contents shall be ≤0.06%.
- The sum of the niobium ,vanadium and titanium concentratons shall be ≤0.06%.
- Unless otheriwse agreed.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of niobium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be ≤ 0.15%